Journalism, Culture and Society
You were both a great EST staffer and a reliable FA. Wishing you all the best going forward and may God bless all that you do going forward.
— Prof. Clemente Lisi
- The King’s College Presidential Scholarship
- Dean’s List
- Faculty Assistant to Clemente Lisi, affiliate associate professor of journalism (from Jan. 2020-Dec. 2021)
- Deputy Managing Editor of the Empire State Tribune (Sept. 2019-May 2020)
- Managing Editor of the Empire State Tribune (May 2020-May 2021)
- Writing and Social Media Intern at Uinterview, Inc. (summer 2020)
- Writing and Reporting Intern at amNY Metro (spring 2021)
- Health&Wellness Client Experience Intern at EGAMI Group (summer and fall 2021)
HouseHouse of Margaret Thatcher
© The King’s College 2023 - All rights reserved - Questions or comments? Email us.
Notes for Hannah
Hannah- congrats on graduation!
Hannah, You did lots of great work in class and on the EST and were always humble, quiet and methodical about it. Thanks for your excellent work ethic. You’ll go far with the skills and character you possess. We are proud of you! – Prof Glader
You did impressive work in Media Law and Ethics, and I have no doubt that you’ll crush whatever you do. Remember the SPJ Code of Ethics: Seek truth and report it!
Another of my “Summer Academy kids” graduating!! So proud of you, blessings as you step forward from here to His next plans for you.
We are so proud of you, Hannah! How amazing it has been to watch you grow in faith, virtue, and knowledge, while at St. David’s and in NYC at TKC. We have no doubt that you will cotinue to shine brightly for Christ! Congratulations! Praying for you!
Hannah, deciding to live in NYC and choosing TKC for higher education were difficult decisions. As it turns out, they were great decisions for you and many others. Thanks to the King’s College mission and excellent professors seeking truth, the TKC class of 2022 has been shown how to lead with humble confidence. Step into your future knowing you are well prepared! Congratulations! Mom and Dad