Lisa, I love your entrepreneurial spirit and desire to learn and grow! I truly can’t wait to see where that creative energy takes you. Best wishes for all that lies ahead and please stay in touch!
— Prof. Brian Brenberg
- PR internship at FTL Moda
- Published in major magazines like Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, Vogue Taiwan, Numero Russia
- Produced a fashion video for Nalebe Official featured on NYFW
- Marketing Manager position at VentureOut, an international tech accelerator
- Contributing author in “Successful Innovation Ecosystems” by Springer Nature Gmbh
HouseHouse of Susan B. Anthony
© The King’s College 2023 - All rights reserved - Questions or comments? Email us.
Notes for Lisa
So happy to see your name on this list!! Wow, it hasn’t been easy, but you have persevered and finished. So proud of you and wishing you the best in your next endeavors.
Somehow, we did it! We knew it was gonna be a war to the finish line, but through you dragging me, and me dragging you, we graduated! The world has no idea of the level of competition you bring to the table. I admire your ferocity, your bravery, and your out-of-this-world creativity.
It was an honor fighting against the world alongside you in school. But I know I’ll be seeing your name out there, and look forward to seeing your work grace the covers of magazines and newspapers alike. Your endeavor is far from over, and it was a pleasure to see it in its very beginning.
Keep showing the world that it already belongs to you. Cheers!