Oscar Mendez Marin
Oscar, Where do I even start? Thanks for helping me keep my sanity as my FA and for always having a kind or inspiring story whenever I needed it most. I am inspired by your bold adventure in Phoenix and can’t wait to hear more about this chapter in your life!
— Dr. Kimberly Reeve
- The King’s College Presidential Scholarship
- The King’s College Leadership Scholarship
- The King’s College Dean’s List (Spring ’20-Spring ’21)
- Faculty Assistant to Chair of the Business and Finance Programs Dr. Kimberly Reeve (Fall ’21)
- Research Assistant to Associate Professor of Business Dr. Kimberly Reeve (Spring ’21-Fall ’21)
- Accounts Research Intern at The Advance Group (Spring ’21)
- Business Development Intern at New York Speech Coaching (Fall ’20)
- Associate of Finance for the House of Winston Churchill (Fall ’20)
- Accounting Intern at Brook Ledge Horse Transportation (Summer’19)
HouseHouse of Winston Churchill
© The King’s College 2023 - All rights reserved - Questions or comments? Email us.
Notes for Oscar
Todo sacrificio en la vida tiene su recompensa y la tuya está empezando .te esperan miles de cosas buenas en la vida el cielo es el límite es un honor ser parte de tu felicidad. 🥰
OSCAR! one of my first college friends! You are kind, fun, loyal and brought so much joy to my college experience. forever thankful for our many long talks about everything and nothing. So excited to see you continue to take on the world postgrad. Congratulations !!!!
It is an absolute honor to write this message to you. You are an inspiration, warm presence, and contagious burst of energy to everyone you come in contact with. You pour your heart and soul into your work, your family and friends, and your faith. You truly love the Lord and I’m excited to be by your side as we seek to serve him all our days.
I’m attaching one of my favorite pictures from our time in New York City. It represents pure joy, excitement, and anticipation of all that’s to come. Let’s never stop doing the things we love, sharing our stories, and taking on the world with a smile (and going to Disney ;)).
We made it! College is ending and celebrating these accomplishments is definitely in order. There’s so much to look forward to in this next season on the west coast. Thank you for your constant support, laughter, and prayers as a new chapter begins. Here’s to the next adventure!
I could not have done the king’s college experience without you. I’m so happy that we connected and got each other through.
The world doesn’t know what’s coming! Wooo.
I am very glad that I met you. I am so glad to see that you thrived in your schoolwork and career.
Congratulations on your graduation.